Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome Plaid-natics!


Some of you might already know, but for around the last two months I've been doing a Plaid of the Day post on Twitter each day. Sometimes I post pictures of things I've bought or spotted in stores. Other times it's cool things I've found online. It's been fun a lot of fun for me. However, I've noticed that photos seem to disappear on Twitter after awhile. Maybe they have a limit how many can be posted at one time. So anyway, I thought it would be fun to switch over to a blog to share my love of all things plaid. Red is my favorite, but I'll try to include other forms of plaid as well.

My love for plaid goes back a long way. My mom loved red plaid, especially Tartan, and often dressed me in it. I had a love/hate relationship with it as a child. I liked it personally, but thought it wasn't cool to be wearing it at school, so I was a little intimidated by it. Fast forward many years later, and now as an adult, I'm loving it all over again. No, I take that back. It's become a full-blown obsession for me. I guess I'm a  bonafide Plaid-O-Holic.

I hope you'll join me with this. If you have something plaid you want to share, you can email me a picture of it at: renamoodyblue@yahoo.com. Feel free to include any other information about the item or why you like it. Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing some of your plaid-sightings as well.

5 comments:

  1. Just checking to make sure my comments box works. Don't mind me ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is the Scottish!!!!Mirna (Argentina)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mirna! Yes, the Scottish plaid is definitely my favorite, too. :)

      Delete
  3. You are on a roll with plaid! (I tried to join this site, but I wasn't able to. I'll try again another time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Sherry. I'm trying to see if it's accepting followers or if I have to adjust something. :)

      Delete