Saturday, January 12, 2013

Me & Ryan Pelton


Rick and I went to see Ryan Pelton perform this afternoon in our small town Bigfork, Montana. For those who don't know, Ryan is an Elvis impersonator. I think he's probably the best one out there. Rick and I saw him perform here a few years ago on our anniversary on Valentine's Day. Ryan is giving up his gig as Elvis and moving on with his own life, so this was a farewell tour performance. He puts on a great show, so I'm sorry to see him giving it up. I do believe, however, that he will be successful on his own, so I wish him all the best.

There is a little bit of plaid in this picture, as I wore a red plaid tank top under a short black blazer. I probably should have taken off my chunky leather coat for the picture, but the theater was freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment