Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!


Like my other two blogs, I've really slacked off with this one as well. Hopefully, 2016 can be a new start for me to keep up with them better. I'm still all about red plaid, so nothing has changed there. During Christmas, I was wandering around some thrift stores when I came across this bear. Normally, I don't buy stuffed animals. I usually just take a picture and I'm good with that. Something called me to buy this one, and he was only 25-cents. I was thinking I might add him to my Christmas decorations, since that's where I found him. 

However, upon looking at him closer when I got home, I realize his tag says "Dankin 1984". That means this little bear is thirty-two years old. Wow! Not only that, but I have a soft-spot for Dankin toys, since that was the same company that made the little dinosaurs my cat CJ used to love so much. So anyway, I have no idea where I'll put this little red plaid bear, but he's definitely here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment