Friday, March 22, 2013

Plaid Crocs


I had no idea there were plaid Crocs, but look at these! People either love Crocs or hate them with a passion. To be honest, I never cared for them much. I remember how everyone at my high school tromped around wearing those icky shoes called Jellies. Remember those? Then when Crocs came out, they reminded me of those ugly shoes. But then ... one day I was walking around Las Vegas wearing a pair of my favorite cowboy boots. I didn't realize we'd be walking so much on that trip, and my goodness, I was nearly in tears!

Thank heavens for the Rainforest Cafe where I found a pair of Crocs. Totally saved me. I usually only wear them with socks, but both of these plaid ones look like they're lined, which is nice. However, I'm not seeing either of these on their website, so I don't know if they still offer them or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment