Friday, February 1, 2013

Plaid Blazers


I saw this picture in a local JCP ad that was mailed to me. I don't know about you, but I like the look of it. I've been searching for a plaid blazer lately. Obviously, a woman's one, and not like the one pictured here. I scour the thrift stores for old blazers. I just bought the cutest tweed one with three-quarter sleeves. I see a lot of red plaid ones also, but they're not very trendy looking. Most are long, baggy, and totally out of date. I suppose I could order one online, but that's not as fun. Finding one at a thrift store is what's fun. It's all about the thrill of the hunt for me.

However ... click here to see what type of blazer I'm looking for. I love this particular one, but would love to find it more of a Modern Tartan. The one on the link might be closer to an Ettrick Tartan. One of these days I'll try to go over different types of plaid. In the meantime, I'm seriously thinking of driving up to the Salvation Army today to do some hunting ... errr, I mean, shopping.

ETA ... click here to see another style I'd really love to get.

2 comments:

  1. That's kind of cool, but I wonder how many guys would actually wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know, Sherry. I saw a few more women's blazers today at the Salvation Army, but not anything like what I'm looking for. Did find a large men's shirt that I bought, though!

      Delete