Saturday, April 20, 2013

Long Time, No Plaid ...


I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, but considering I don't have many followers on here, I guess it doesn't really matter. I also apologize for the silly picture of myself looking in my dirty bathroom mirror. I generally hate these types of pictures. They seem so corny. However, had I asked Rick to take one for me, I'd just end up laughing, or glaring, or doing something even worse.

I found this plaid skirt at the Salvation Army awhile back. It actually has attached shorts inside it, which is something I'm really into right now. It's a little different plaid for me because it's mostly red, orange, and yellow. I prefer the tartan plaids, but thought this was kind of cute. It would probably go better with whites or reds, but I had black on last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment