Saturday, February 16, 2013

I found my blazer!


About two weeks ago I blogged about Plaid Blazers and was talking about how I was looking for one for myself. Well, today I did. I was wandering around the Salvation Army and had found a really cute, short patterned blazer and a charm bracelet. When I went to pay for them, the lines were super long, so I decided to wander around for a little longer. That's when I found this above. It didn't come with the belt, so I added one for the picture when I got home. It's partially wool, but I think only 10% or so. It's fairly short and double breasted. It's by Evan Picone, which apparently began in the late 1940s. In 1962, the owner sold the company to Revlon. To be honest, I don't know if they still make Evan Picone clothing anymore. I can't find this jacket online anywhere. I found a few that are similar. I paid $8 for it, but I have no idea how much it's worth, if it is indeed vintage. I guess I'll keep searching and maybe something will come up sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment