Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Red Plaid Glasses


I saw these red plaid reading glasses at Kmart the day before Easter. I didn't buy them because I already have prescription glasses for reading. However, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to go back and look at them closer. Turns out I ended up buying a pair. I was really surprised how close they are to my prescription ones. In fact, they might even work a little better. They were $9.99 and came with a cool matching carrying case. And so, here's a nerdy picture of me wearing them ...

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you went back and got them! YAY! They look great on you! And the carrying case is uber cool! Great choice all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't think I could wear OTC reading glasses comfortably, but I think these might even work better than my prescription ones. Go figure.

      Delete