Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I hope everyone has a nice day, whether you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or not. We don't have any plans, other than making some cupcakes with Lucky Charms marshmallows on top. That's about the extent of it. Whoohoo. I don't believe I have any Irish blood in me, but that's impossible to know with my mom being adopted.


I saw these green plaid cookies online and thought they were pretty cool. Sometimes the kids and I make shamrock shaped sugar cookies for St. Patrick's Day. We usually just color them green, but doing a green plaid on a shamrock shape would be even cuter. I might have to try that next year.


I also saw these green plaid pants online. I don't have any green plaid since I'm so partial to red, but I do like this pants. I also saw some green plaid leggings that looked neat, but they were more of a clipart image than a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment